A 2-Day Feast of Food & Wine to the Delicious South Coast of NSW
- Coach south via scenic Sea Cliff Drive
- Morning tea @ woodfired sourdough bakery
- Talk, tour & tastings featuring local olive oil @ woodfired sourdough bakehouse
- Talk & tour @ local vegetable farm
- Talk, tour & tastings of oysters
- Lunch by your tour leaders of fresh local oysters & seafood with local wine
- Walk or snooze on the beach
- Dinner @ Paperbark Camp – The Gunyah
- Overnight accommodation in Jervis Bay
- Al fresco breakfast by your tour leaders of local seasonal ingredients
- Talk, tour & tastings at a stunning winery
- “100 Mile” Lunch
- Shop & tastings @ gourmet shop in Berry
- Dream your way back to Sydney via coach
South Coast Seduction
Imagine your private group now at a beautiful, hidden inlet with a local wine in hand, tucking into the freshest oysters you can imagine, or sitting on a pristine beach with a sense of peace in your heart. This amazing experience is a 2-day feast of food & wine to the delicious South Coast of NSW.
Your VictorsFood guide leads the way as you meet local producers, take in stunning scenery, eat amazing local dishes and celebrate the best of what the region brings to the world of food.
You will get an insight into the region and its culture, the food and the people. The trip has exciting stops and many great events organised for you. We have been meeting people, making friends and building a wonderful trip, with unique experiences at each stop for you.
2 days & 1 night
AU $625 per person, twin share
+ AU $85 single supplement
AU $710 per person, twin share
+ AU $150 single supplement
Pricing based on 21 guests, sharing 4/cabin. Other arrangements possible.
Coach transfers from Sydney starting point to all scheduled stops & return; 1 night accommodation; 1 morning tea; 1 breakfast; 2 lunches; 1 dinner; demonstrations, tours, and tastings as indicated; guides; gratuities (meals only), chef and tour fees for all listed activities (excluding beverages unless stated on itinerary); and plenty of local characters to make it a lasting memory.
Transportation to/from Sydney starting point; travel insurance; drinks (unless noted otherwise in itinerary); items of a personal nature.
About “Crave” and SIFF
The Sydney Morning Herald’s hugely popular Good Food Month is now “Crave” the Sydney International Food Festival, presented by Citi. With everything from visiting international chefs and celebrities to special dinners in leading Sydney restaurants, plus markets, tours, cooking classes and street festivals, everyone can join the feast. See www.cravesydneyfoodfestival.com.au for the program and to register for regular news and updates.