This quick and easy recipe is a winner for the busy cook. Unusual, simple and sure to generate heaps of compliments.
150 gm cream
zest from 3 limes
5 basil leaves
300 gm white chocolate
1 tsp lime juice
50 gm unsalted butter
30 small pastry shells
1. Place the cream and zest in a pot. Simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
2. Add the basil leaves into the cream and use a hand blender to puree.
3. Add the white chocolate and mix till combined.
4. Add the lime juice and mix till combined.
5. Add the butter and mix till combined.
6. Spoon the mixture into the tart shells and serve.
Makes 30 small tarts
Want to make this even easier? Look under Tips & Tricks for where to get pre-cooked tart shells.