- Corporate Cooking Team building in a variety of formats and special attention to Christmas parties, conference events, professional networking and client entertaining
- Hands-on Cooking Classes: scheduled cooking classes exploring “a little bite of the world”
- Hands-on Cooking Parties: private cooking parties for Hens’ Nights, Birthdays, Christmas…
- Food Travel: International food tours, Domestic food tours, Sydney market tours
- Or, benefit from our years of experience through food consulting, food coaching & training, food facilitation and presentations.
Corporate Cooking Team Building
- MasterChef Challenge (4 hours) competitive, all hands-on, seated meal
- Ultimate Team Building (3.5 hours) cooperative, all hands-on, seated meal
- Wok Into Action (3.5 hours) cooperative, all hands-on, seated meal
- Hot Chocolate (2.5 hours) cooperative, all hands-on, seated meal
- Gourmet Power Pizza (2.5 hours) networking, all hands-on, standing meal
- Two Hour Tapas (2 hours) networking, all hands-on, standing meal
- MasterChef Stage Show (1 hour) competitive / entertainment, some hands-on, light meal
- Wok On! (1 hour) cooperative / entertainment, some hands-on, light meal
- Cook Smart to Eat Well (45 min) healthy eating, all hands-on, standing meal
- Raw Ingredients (full or half day) executive team development, all hands-on, seated meal
- EP Team (1.5 day) executive team development with rogenSi, all hands-on, seated meal
- Ultimate Christmas Party (3 hours) pure fun, all hands-on, seated meal
We host team cooking Christmas parties for corporates, businesses, community groups, sporting groups, friends, social clubs, teams of any kind.
- Charges are based on the format you choose, group size, venue and equipment rental and any extras you request.
- Some costs vary by regional location.
- Our events include fantastic food (no one will go away hungry), expert charismatic Presenters to facilitate meeting your group’s objectives, recipes, ingredients, basic kitchen equipment, music, site set-up and cleaning at the end of the event, music and photos.
- If site inspection is required, the cost is $150 +GST in Sydney. Otherwise, please enquire.
- Does not include venue hire or additional equipment rental.
- Our events are not subject to Fringe Benefits Tax, as they are Training Sessions.
The class includes tuition, ingredients, recipes, hands-on cooking, a glass of wine (BYO wine if you would like a bit more with your meal) and a meal. When the cooking is done, you enjoy the feast you’ve created along with some new friends, so leave yourself time to enjoy this.